1. After enrolment in the WHITERAY INSTITUTE, if any student is found to be creating indiscipline, being irregular in attendance and not obeying the Management/Teacher's order, he/she may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Management in this regard will be final and binding on the student / parents. Balance fee accordingly will be refunded in such a case.
2. It is for the parents to see whether their ward is eligible for a certain examination or not. The responsibility of getting admission form forwarded to the examining body is that of the student himself/ herself or that of the Guardian. The Institute can not be held responsible if a student fails to forward his/ her admission form or if filled, the admission form is rejected by the examining body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the Institute.
3. It is mandatory to attach photocopy of marksheet of class IX/X and two passport size photographs with the admission form. The Institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity / advertisement in any mode with mentioning of category in case the student secures position / success in NEET/JEE.
4. A student after taking admission in WHITERAY INSTITUTE will be bound by the rules & regulations of the Institute. The Institute reserves its right to make any alterations in its programme for the benefit of students without any prior notice to anybody.
5. Student enrolled with the Institute has to provide photocopy of admit card of NEET/JEE as soon as he/she receives his/her admit card from the examining body.
6. If at any point of time of the course duration, the Central Govt. further increases GST, (existing rate of GST is 18%), the extra amount of GST will be borne by the student from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
7. Any student who gets or claims the prize money from WhiteRay Institute should not publicise any institute / individuals other than WhiteRay Institute through any media online or offline. In that case WhiteRay Institute has all the rights to claim the prize money back.
8. All disputes shall be subjected to the Chandigarh Jurisdiction only. In any case, if any matter has to go to the court, only Chandigarh court shall have jurisdiction to decide such matters.